1. Registration and User Submissions
Some features of the Site may require registration or filling in the forms to allow users to submit their own messages, photos, and other user-generated content (“User Submissions”). You agree to provide accurate and complete information about yourself as requested or directed on the Site and to promptly update this information to maintain its accuracy. You at all times remain fully responsible for your User Submissions, for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password, and for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to immediately notify FHT if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or username or any other breach of security. FHT has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor, review, remove, reject, or revise at any time, without prior notice and in its sole discretion, User Submissions that violate the Terms, are otherwise objectionable, or for any other reason.
By submitting User Submissions to the Site, you grant FINCA Haïti S.A., FINCA affiliates, and FINCA partners, a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, nonexclusive, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, create derivate works of, distribute, publicly display, transfer, transmit, distribute, and publish the User Submissions in any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed. You agree you will not attempt to enforce any so-called “moral rights” in your User Submissions against us, our affiliates, or our partners.
2. User Conduct
- The Site is not intended for users under 18 years old. You may not provide or publicly post personal information on the Site if you are under 18. By using the Site, you agree not to:
- Violate any applicable laws, including without limitation by infringing the copyrights, trademarks, or other proprietary rights of FHT or any third party;
- Harass, threaten, defame, abuse, or embarrass FHT or any third party;
- Impersonate FHT or any third party;
- Attempt to get a password, other account information, or other private information from others, or harvest e-mail addresses or other information;
- Post any commercial content, including advertising and promotional materials, unless explicitly authorized by FHT;
- Engage in any conduct that inhibits or prevents FIF or any other person from using or enjoying the Site, including without limitation taking any action that attempts to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of FHT’s systems or network, to breach FHTF’s security or authentication measures, or to impose an unreasonable or unauthorized load or burden on the Site’s infrastructure; and
- Engage in any other conduct that FHT determines, in its sole discretion, is offensive, vulgar, sexually explicit, obscene, offensive, or otherwise objectionable.
According to native and international law about trademarks all rights in the product names, company names, trade names, logos, service marks, trade dress, slogans, and designs of FHT products or services, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, belong exclusively to FHT, FINCA Impact Finance or to FINCA International or their respective owners and are protected from reproduction, imitation, dilution, or confusing or misleading uses under national and international trademark and copyright laws. Unless expressly permitted herein, the use or misuse of these trademarks is prohibited, and nothing stated or implied on the Site confers on you any license or right to any trademark of FINCA Haïti S.A., its affiliates, FIF or any third party. Consistent with this Agreement and any other terms and conditions provided on the Site, you may use the link provided by FINCA Haïti S.A. containing FHT’s trademarks (the “Link”) for the sole purpose of linking to FINCA.ht or to a team donation page from other websites, provided that your use of such Link may not create an impression that FINCA Haïti S.A. endorses, approves, sponsors or is affiliated with your products, goods, services, or your website and may not be linked from any website that includes content or advertising for pornography, partisan material, in addition unauthorized advertising of firearms, or any other content or advertising that may dilute or otherwise damage FHT’s goodwill or reputation.
The Site (including, but not limited to, text, images, photographs, graphics, user interface, screen shots, designs, and computer code, and the selection, coordination, and arrangement of such materials) is protected under the copyright laws of the United States and the Republic of Haiti. All copyrights in the Site are owned by FHT or its third-party licensors to the full extent permitted under the United States Copyright Act, Haitian legislation and all international copyright laws. Except for content that you have posted on the Site, or unless expressly permitted in writing, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, create derivative works, transmit, or in any way exploit any part of the Site.
If you believe in good faith that your copyrighted work has been reproduced on or linked from the Site without authorization in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our designated copyright agent with the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the allegedly infringing material that is requested to be removed;
- Your name, address and daytime telephone number, and an e-mail address if available, so that we may contact you if necessary;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the signatory is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright right that is allegedly infringed; and
- An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or someone authorized on the owner’s behalf to assert infringement of copyright and to submit the statement.
Our copyright agent for notice of claims of infringement on the Site is: Guerly Leriche, Esq., reachable at Guerly.firstname.lastname@example.org
We will remove any content that infringes upon the copyright of any person under the laws of Georgia upon receipt of such statement and will terminate the privileges of users who repeatedly infringe on the copyright of others.
6. Third-Party Content and Links to Third-Party Websites
The Site may contain third-party content and links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). FIF does not endorse, sponsor, recommend, or otherwise accept responsibility for any Linked Sites. FIF also does not control the Linked Sites and is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of the Linked Sites.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability
THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS.” FHT MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR PERFORMANCE.
IN NO EVENT WILL FHT OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS, USE, MISUSE, OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE. IN THE EVENT THAT YOU HAVE A DISPUTE WITH ANOTHER USER RELATED TO, ARISING FROM, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH USE OF THE SITE, YOU RELEASE US FROM ANY CLAIMS, DEMANDS, AND DAMAGES OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH SUCH A DISPUTE. THESE LIMITATIONS APPLY WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain damages, our liability in such jurisdictions shall be limited to the extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made or incurred by any third party due to or arising (directly or indirectly) out of your access to or use of the Site or arising from your breach of this Agreement.
We may terminate this agreement for any reason at any time. Otherwise applicable sections of this agreement shall survive such termination.
11. Contact Us
FINCA Haïti S.A.
26, Métellus street
Pétion-Ville, Haiti, HT6140
(509) 2823-0642 (tel.)
(509) 4813-0632 (whatsApp)
Or e-mail us at